Friday, September 10, 2010

The Sins of a Solar Empire.

Soky Sin 11:38 pm
what is your gamer tag?
i'll add you rite now
Chanly Orn Smann 11:38 pm
jjaroprime
deep one.
Soky Sin 11:39 pm
i think you add me already
let me see if you are on
Chanly Orn Smann 11:41 pm
gotta sleep in a few...gotta bday and bonn to go to in the morn..
ill be on reach in a week or so..see you on the battlefield.
I sux.
but put me in vehikle and I rule.
Soky Sin 11:42 pm
LOL
ok
Chanly Orn Smann 11:42 pm
if they have online space battle ill be the pilot.
Soky Sin 11:43 pm
ok
Chanly Orn Smann 11:43 pm
your name means the karma mountain.
thats a huge mountain.
what did you find??
Soky Sin 11:44 pm
it's a mountain in the heavens
tthat's my name translated
Chanly Orn Smann 11:44 pm
Krom.
The God Of Battle.
Aries.
The God Of WAr.
The God of The Everlasting Sky.
Orion.
Chanly Orn Smann 11:46 pm
He Who brings Fear.
Soky Sin 11:46 pm
lol
yea i'm an aries
Chanly Orn Smann 11:47 pm
we are the 72 who protect life...in the universe.
the immortal weapons.
The One Winged Angels.
Soky Sin 11:47 pm
LOL
chanly just be ready for halo fool
Chanly Orn Smann 11:48 pm
You be ready Spartan4.
S4.
Chanly Orn Smann 11:48 pm
the Super Secret Super Soldiers.
we fight for love...to heal a broken heart.
not our own.
but the one who loved us the most.
be ready soky...to do the impossible things.
I have cleared the path. now we must execute..in real time.
Chanly Orn Smann 11:50 pm
goodnight Spartan...REMEMBER PREAH REACH!!!!
Soky Sin 11:50 pm
LOL
o chanly i love you kid
Chanly Orn Smann 11:50 pm
The Kindom Of Heaven.
The Lost Empire of Ankor.
all these years...fighting the fight..for my friend...and my country...with no one to know my tale...
sleep well.
I did my best.
my best is all I have to give.
Chanly Orn Smann 11:52 pm
Goodnight...tell everyone I miss them...and you one hella artist. nice tats.4The WIN!!

No comments: